Study, Work, Live in United States
The US Diversity Visa Program is called the American Green Card Lottery. Winners in the Green Card Lottery may receive an Immigrant Visa and American Green Card. The goal of the DV Lottery Program is to further diversify the US population by annually offering 50,000 immigrants from around the world an opportunity to experience the “American Dream”. People who are issued a Green Card have a legal right to live, work, and study in the United States of America and may eventually become American citizens!
The Official American Green Card Lottery program benefits:
- 50,000 people and their families will Live, Work, and Study in the USA.
- OFFICIAL USA Governmental program.
- Your chance to LIVE, WORK & STUDY in the USA.
- Simple registration within 5 minutes.
- Personal support in every step.
- Double chance for married people to win the Green Card.
After the passing of the Immigration Act of 1990, the Green Card Lottery changed in two ways:
- It allocated an additional 30,000 Green Cards; making the total – 40,000; and
- Changing it from a first come first served base program to a true lottery, where applications would be assigned a number and a computer randomly draws numbers from the total application received.
In 1995, a new change came to the Green Card Lottery, allocating 10,000 additional visas. Since then, 50,000 Green Cards would be the final number given each to counties underrepresented in the immigrant pool to the United States.
Green Card Advantages
Two Main Requirements for Entry:
1. Applicant must be a native of a qualifying country.
Native of a qualifying country: In most cases, this means the country in which the applicant was born. However, if a person was born in an ineligible country but his/her spouse (husband/wife) was born in an eligible country, such a person can claim the spouse`s country of birth providing both the applicant and spouse are issued visas and enter the U.S. simultaneously. Also, if a person was born in an ineligible country, but neither of his/her parents was born there or resided there at the time of the birth, such a person may be able to claim nativity in one of the parents` country of birth.
2. Applicant must meet either the education OR training requirement.
Education or Training: An applicant must have EITHER a high school education or its equivalent, defined in the U.S. as successful completion of a 12-year course of elementary and secondary education; OR two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation requiring at least two years of training or experience to perform. The U.S. Department of Labor`s O*Net OnLine database will be used to determine the occupations that require at least two years of training or experience to perform.
If the applicant cannot meet these requirements, he or she should NOT submit an entry to the DV program.
To participate in the American Green Card Lottery, an applicant must be a native of a country currently permitted to participate AND they must have at least a high school education OR two years of work experience during the past five years in a job that meets certain US Government criteria. All DV Lottery participants have an equal opportunity to win.
Every year, millions of people are disqualified from the Green Card Lottery because they failed to correctly follow the rules established by the US State Department.
World Green Card is a private entity that provides its paid customers with professional immigration-related services and products to help them proceed successfully and with confidence through the crucial application phase of the Green Card Lottery. WorldGC is not affiliated with the U.S. Government, which offers Green Card applications for free during a limited time period each year. World Green Card GUARANTEE 100% participation in the Lottery!
Selection of Winners
For over ten years, World Green Card has serviced millions of applications. We are the #1 service provider for Green Card Lottery applications in the world. It is our wish to get you through the five-step Green Card Lottery process. These phases include:
- Registration– Before officially applying for the Green Card Lottery, a person needs to determine if they are eligible for the program. Eligibility requirements include being a native of a qualifying country and a high school education or 2 years of work experience. Through our Eligibility Test, we know if you qualify for the program or not.
- Application– The most complicated part in the first official phase of the Green Card Lottery. There are questions on the application that may be confusing due to the language or what is actually required to fill in. Our Customer Service Department can assist you in this phase in your own language.
- Photo– The U.S. government requires all photos to be digitized with detailed specifications. We can take your physical or digital photo and transform it into an E-DV format.
- Submission– Before your application is submitted to the Green Card Lottery, our immigration experts thoroughly review each aspect of the entry before submitting it into the program.
- Selection– The U.S. government no longer informs winners if they are selected. It is up to the individual applicant to find out. As part of our service, World Green Card agents personally inform you if you won. Afterward, winners are put in contact with immigration lawyers who can guide them through the post-selection process such as dealing with U.S. embassy officials and government documents. In addition, WorldGC provides insider tips about other U.S. immigration opportunities and options as well as life in the United States, such as the best places to live and find a U.S. job.
After you have completed your online Green Card application form, our legal team will thoroughly review your Visa application for the USA to make sure that all of the application fields have been filled out correctly and that your uploaded photos meet the E-DV government format.
Once you receive confirmation from World Green Card that your Green Card Lottery application is complete, World Green Card will submit your DV Lottery application in a timely manner to the US State Department’s Kentucky Consular Center – the agency in charge of administering the annual Green Card Lottery Program. The submission of the Green Card application usually occurs in October, during the official registration period. Winners are normally announced by the US State Department in May of the following year.
If you are one of our lucky DV Lottery winners, you will be promptly notified by one of our agents via email, telephone.
If you are selected as a Green Card Lottery winner, World Green Card offers a Post-Selection option that can assist you in filling out the necessary US Government documents, provide insights regarding the upcoming US Consular Interview, and other related matters.
Here at WorldGC, we can simplify the process and alleviate the concerns associated with completing your Green Card Lottery application to help maximize your chances for a bright future in the land of opportunity – the United States of America!
In March 2003, the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) was made part of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and renamed the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The USCIS is responsible for the secure, efficient, and improved administration of immigration and naturalization adjudication functions and establishing immigration services policies and procedures.
After receiving the Diversity Visa from the US State Department, the new immigrant will also need to pay a fee online to the US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) so that the Permanent Resident Green Card can be mailed to them.
A Green Card is an official form of identification which a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States carries while living in America and it is used as proof of the legal right to live and work in the USA.